Are you living with painful symptoms? At Arvada Physical Therapy Professionals, our ultimate goal is to help you identify the root cause of your pain, and create a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
At our Arvada Physical Therapy clinic, we are here to help you enjoy your life, because you deserve it.
What your first visit with us will be like:
We strive to provide our patients with a warm, friendly, and welcoming environment at all times. Below is a list of what you can expect your first appointment with Arvada Physical Therapy Professionals to be like.
- Your Physical Therapist will gather the required information and will help you with the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your Physical Therapist for your initial evaluation.
- During your evaluation, your Physical Therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain symptoms, or injury. Be as honest as you can; open communication helps us understand your problem better.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your Therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination. Our goal is always to have you leaving in less pain than you were in when you arrived.
- Your Therapist will recommend a treatment course and prepare a plan to ensure the best outcome and fastest recovery.
- On your first day, there will most likely be some treatments performed to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- At the conclusion of your first session you will schedule your next visits. The amount of Therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your Therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy! Try to book ahead as much as possible.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call us! We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
How to prepare for your first visit:
- You should bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
- Arrive on time for your first appointment, as we start sessions promptly at the appointed time.
- Please contact our office to verify your insurance benefits ahead of time.
- If you have any questions, make a list of them to discuss on your first visit.
- Any signs and symptoms you’re experiencing that can be of importance to the Therapist are important to note down.